[SATLUG] distro recomnedation

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Tue May 13 16:21:12 CDT 2008

Todd,

Look at PcPuppyOs, or use regular Puppy with the FireFox pet, Skype pet, and Open Office or Oxygen Office .sfs files.  Both have Gaim or similar for chat.

PcPuppyOs: http://pcpuppyos.com/

Most of the pet packages and .sfs files for Puppy can be found at: http://puppylinux.ca/

The other one to look at is Fire Hydrant, it has several versions: http://www.ttuuxxx.com/

Nathan