[SATLUG] Solaris by Sun Micro

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:04:31 CDT 2008

You're not too far off...I have tinkered with OpenSolaris (DP2) and the
bona-fide Indiana release....total load of crap.  Then I tinkered with
FreeBSD 7.0, and while I was impressed with it, it didn't wow me the way I
expected it to.  Back to 8.04 Server LTS.  It was fun playing 'in other
peoples' back yards,' but that's all it was....playing.