[SATLUG] [SATLUG} OT - Comedy show tonight

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Thu May 15 17:19:52 CDT 2008

Just thought I'd drop this for anyone who might be interested, as the guy
who organizes this is a good friend. A group of local comedians will be
performing tonight. I saw their last show a few weeks ago and it was
HILLARIOUS. A great way to break the usual routine.

Doors open at 9, show starts at 10. Last time, it was standing room only by
the time the show started. It's $5 cover and BYOB.

Cameo Theater
1131 E. Commerce (Across Commerce from Sunset Station, between Alibi's and a
hotel. Front entrance is closed, go around to the back)

It's definitely not Linux-related, but I figured that we can all use a good
laugh. I'll be there, if you want to say hi, I should be on the couch just
left of the stage. Only been to 1 meeting, so I might not be recognizable.
Mail me off-list if you want to know more.