[SATLUG] XCSSA Swag Now Available On Line

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri May 16 23:49:43 CDT 2008

Hey all.. I finally got the legal permission for using the BSD Beastie logo
for XCSSA.ORG, so we now have a variety of nice quality golf shirts, Tees,
and hats available with the new (interim) XCSSA logo on them.

Here are the pics:

Golf Shirt:

Tee Shirt (check out the back):

Ball Cap:

These are still "drafts".. If you want these "limited edition" first drafts
(the  logo may be changing a bit), then get them while you can.  After I got
mine in the mail, I wanted to make some adjustments, and some XCSSA members
are wanting to modify the logo a bit, so who knows what the next batch will
look like (I kind of like the current logo).  But they're technically
available now, so those people who gave me their shirt sizes.. please feel
free to go order one yourself. :)