[SATLUG] adding usbs/audio from another pc

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 05:47:37 CDT 2008

FIRESTORM_v1 wrote: That's odd. I replied to
your email? I take it you nor SATLUG got it?

fromFIRESTORM_v1
toThe San Antonio Linux User's Group Mailing List
dateSat, May 10, 2008 at 11:30 PM
subjectRe: [SATLUG] adding usb connectors from an hp computer
mailed-bygmail.com
hide details 11:30 PM (21 hours ago)
I tried to view the images, but they took forever to arrive.

If I am understanding you correctly, you have a header on your
motherboard that is supposed to bring out two (or four?) USB ports and
you want to know how to wire them up?

Correct?

FIRESTORM_v1

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Chris Lemire wrote:

> here it is
>
> http://www.satlug.org/pipermail/satlug/2008-May/056221.html
>
> Dennis Myhand wrote: Chris Lemire wrote:
>> St. IGNUcius didn't wasn't the first thread. It was somebody'sjoke,
but I'm done talking about it. I just want a reply to an email Imade
not related to any of that and wondered why I receive no responses.