[SATLUG] overheating

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue May 20 13:29:51 CDT 2008

I would recommend upgrading your CPU cooling.  Especially if you are
running > 3ghz.  I use a Gemini II its kind of a monster but I am
overclocking from 2.4 to 2.8 on a Q6600 and this baby keeps my chip nice
and cool 112F at load for more then 2 hours.  When I am running CoH with
settings on Highest I stay steady at about 112 F.

Todd