[SATLUG] 32-bit vs. 64-bit

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:44:02 CDT 2008

I'm running a dual-core Athlon64 with the 32-bit version of OpenSUSE 10.3.
My machine has 4GB of RAM and no problems seeing it all. I haven't had any
issues running anything, at least nothing related to the
processor/memory/base OS. (Really, my only problem is no sound in Unreal
Tournament and not being able to run Armagetron...but with WoW, I'm still