[SATLUG] a question please

mike wn5pmr at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:33:32 CDT 2008

Kubuntu 8.4 just didn't fly for me. After last weekend I'm back to
Kubuntu 7.10. Much happier back there. How ever I have one slight
problem that has me puzzled. I have been trying to get the kweather
aplet to run. I have, supposedly, down loaded used synaptic. Have down
loaded both the stand alone program as well as kdetoys. How ever using
both the terminal and the run command get a twirling icon. Then at some
point the icon stops twirling and simply disappears.

HELP

Mike WN5PMR