[SATLUG] Fedora 9

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 06:07:37 CDT 2008

no comment. im let this one go, bad decision on my part to say anything against redhat or suse when there are a lot of users in this group using it.

Geoff <geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote: Chris Lemire wrote:
> Enough of the name calling. You are very biased.

Chris, I've watched you post in this group for a couple of years, now.
You start something and when it doesn't go your way, or you don't get
what you want, you claim someone is personally biased towards you.

Think about this...
if more people didn't feel the same, why do you suppose there are so
many messages that (basically) say the same thing I'm saying now?

Regardless of what they say on TV, the world doesn't bow to the needs of
the few, or the one.  The needs of the Many are what's answered.

That, my friend, is a simple and hard fact of life.

SATLUG mailing list
SATLUG at satlug.org