[SATLUG] a question please

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 08:07:53 CDT 2008

Check back in a while. KDE4 is still under heavy development. I don't mind putting a few KDE4 apps in Gnome. I like them.

mike <wn5pmr at gmail.com> wrote: Kubuntu 8.4 just didn't fly for me. After last weekend I'm back to
Kubuntu 7.10. Much happier back there. How ever I have one slight
problem that has me puzzled. I have been trying to get the kweather
aplet to run. I have, supposedly, down loaded used synaptic. Have down
loaded both the stand alone program as well as kdetoys. How ever using
both the terminal and the run command get a twirling icon. Then at some
point the icon stops twirling and simply disappears.

HELP

Mike WN5PMR