[OT] [SATLUG] chris taking a "list break"

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 09:54:46 CDT 2008

Look, there's no need to be rude. I asked that no one reply as I am taking a break from the list. If you believe I was rude or out of line, does that call for you to be that way in return. I never did name calling, and I received emails with the words "idiot, asshole, and more" which is getting way out of line. Anyways, spamassasin and procmail will take care of you from now on cause you can talk to /dev/null. I admitted my mistakes. I am not "Diseased." That's not what Asperger's Syndrome is. I'll go work on my vegetable and fruit garden which relaxes me, and have time for others like you and myself to cool down. People can't look at something with an open mind when they are very biased. Peace. Laters. Oh, 13 hour shift, yes, I understand that can be tough especially with a bad boss. I'll be talking to everyone later.

Brian <astro at astr0.org> wrote: Anyone who takes the time to write a "I'm taking time off because
someone was mean to me" email is really looking for attention and will
read each and every email sent in reply to the email they sent. Its
just a fact.

If you are really taking time off, kudos to you! Though when I get
Irritated I just stop posting for a while without warning.. That hives
everyone a chance to cool off.

Good luck in your search for serenity, if you can't find it, I own the
collectors edition on DVD.

Feel free to completely ignore me, I just got off a 13 hour shift
after a long day. Please excuse me :)

Sent from my iPhone