[SATLUG] New One

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sun May 25 10:17:00 CDT 2008

I just had a totally new experience with M$ XP.   I was shutting down a
system, to do some work on it for a friend, and got an error message about
being out of temporary memory space.  The system froze there, in lieu of
going a head and shutting down, it froze cuz it could not write to the temp
area.  Wound up having to unplug the system to get it shut down and brought
back up without it going through any repair routines at all.. go figgure..
hahahaha

Never had a problem with good ole *NIX type programs with that.

--
Ft. Leonard Wood '65
Ft. Devens '65-'66