[OT] [SATLUG] chris taking a "list break"

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at suddenlink.net
Sun May 25 11:42:29 CDT 2008

If he was really taking a break he would have signed off the list and
would not be receiving any e-mails from the list at all.  I haven't seen
any of the name calling he speaks about, but then I haven't really been
paying that much attention when his e-mails show up on the list.  The
main reason for this is I have been an Aspie since longer before it was
recognized as a disorder and I get a little tired of someone blaming all
of their problems and failings on their condition.  Get on with life and
shut up about the hand you were dealt, Chris.  The whole world is not
against you, me, or anyone else because it simply does not care that
much about you, me, or anyone else.