[SATLUG] New One

Jim Parkhurst JimParkhurst at austin.rr.com
Sun May 25 15:07:59 CDT 2008

At my work I get to support M$ <shudder> and we have some workstation
systems that do run 24/7. After a while they were experiencing, um,
weird problems. Undoubtedly memory leak related. Too bad M$ hasn't
figured that one out since they broke it after W3.1X. Anyway, I advised
them to reboot (power-down) weekly. First question I ask when they call
about related weirdness ... when was the last time you rebooted? Reboot
... the M$ fixit.