[SATLUG] email quandary

Don Crowder donguitar at gmail.com
Tue May 27 04:01:32 CDT 2008

I enjoy using different email clients for different identities but I've
a problem with Iceape (Seamonkey) in that it opens links in its own
browser and that won't work for me.  One reason is because I save
interesting links for our ezine to my working folder in Firefox and that
means I've got to copy the URL in Iceape and paste it into a new Firefox
window (or tab) in order to save the link in my working folder.  Aside
from that, Firefox is my browser of choice; I want to use the Iceape
email client, not the browser but if I try to remove the browser, the
email client is removed with it.  I'm sure there's a config file
somewhere for the email client which I could probably edit but I'm not
knowledgeable enough to find it, much less edit it.  Suggestions?
Thanks