[SATLUG] OT: A windows proxy Internet connection ?(way OT)

twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:04:16 CDT 2008

If no one can help or point me into the right direction I will
understand. I googled but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

I have 2 internet connections on my lappy 1 (harwdire) to a pix device
and the other a wireless which goes out directly to the Internet. In
order to use the corporate connection I have to modify or add proxy
settings in FireFox and append to the DNS suffix in TCP/IP properties.
During the day I frequently disconnect from the pix and adjust the
proxy setting on my browser to get other work done. I also listen to a
great deal of Internet radio and I don't feel comfortable consuming
corporate bandwidth for my pleasure. ;) This is a pain in the arse. Is
there a way that add certain sites to bypass the proxy and use the
anlternate internet connection?

I use Windows XP.

--
::twistedPickles:: :