[SATLUG] Sendmail sending twice?

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Thu May 29 10:56:16 CDT 2008

Has anyone on the list dealt with a problem where sendmail seems to be sending some messages twice?  This seems to be happening only with messages with larger attachments, but not all of the time.  I have checked sendmail's logs, and it IS actually creating two different messages with two different message IDs, within about 2 seconds of each other.  But I know the mail client is just sending it out once.  Has anyone else experienced this, or have any ideas how to stop it??  My Google searching so far has been fruitless.
David