[SATLUG] H0w t0 p05t 4n 3m411_

Brian astro at astr0.org
Thu May 29 16:11:53 CDT 2008

I personally would rather see the topic change in the email when the
topic changes, than keep a topic, such as fedora 9, when the email has
nothing to do with the content of the email...  Its called a subject
line for a reason... Because it contains the SUBJECT if the message.
Now I this is some type of official rule, perhaps the el presidente
should send it out.

-- Brian
Sent from my iPhone