[SATLUG] They just love to create new reasons for consumers to migrate to linux

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu May 29 12:00:13 CDT 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008, pixelnate at gmail.com wrote:

> NBC doesn't owe you anything, and you don't have a "right"
> to have a copy of the content they broadcast. If that
> bothers you then find another place to be entertained.

not to put too fine a point on it, and on a cable delivered
content stream, OK.

But for content delivered over the air waves, under a usage
license granted by the FCC on behalf of its assumed owners
(you and I collectively), adding such a non-mandated
restriction may be going too far.  I suspect it is an open
question however.

but then the real answer is easier; tv rots the mind.  turn it
off ;)

-- Russ herrold