Linux Gaming was Re: [SATLUG] Fedora 9

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat May 31 01:10:47 CDT 2008

I work almost exclusively with enterprise level systems (mostly enterprise
virtualization infrastructures and massively scalable farms of different
types), but occasionally I have to use vista to test compatibility with new
apps, bsd based cifs filers, etc.  I do work in all three environments but
only from the aspect of testing end user connectivity and compatibility with
new infrastructures that I am rollling out.  I don't want to 'lighten' Vista
any by removing components because I need to test with a system that is
closest to an actual end user system.  I'll admit that I hate it, but it has
to be done.  Mobility is a non-issue as I am a contracted systems architect.