[SATLUG] SIP Phone Advice

Travis Runty trunty at gmail.com
Sat May 31 08:58:06 CDT 2008

We converted over from a Cisco CallManager system to Asterisk and were able
to re purpose all 150-200 Cisco 7940/7960's with new firmware.  As we added
phones we used Polycom phones and really liked them better.  The nice thing
about the polycoms is they have a sidecar you can purchase for receptionist
type environments.  Also, some of the upper end Polycom's do have full
duplex speaker phones.  This would obviously not be as good as a dedicated
speaker phone, but we never got any complaints on quality.

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:04 PM, Channing <Channing.ML at channingc.com>