[SATLUG] Asus EeePC 4G

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 23:34:40 CDT 2008

I have a sprint aircard on my VIA Artigo and have noticed that if
there is a default route defined once the ppp0 if goes up, the machine
will use it instead of the air card.

Try downing all interfaces, route del default gw then bring up ppp0
and see if it works. I had the same issue on mine till I got rid of
the gateway address in the routing table.

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, the Aircard works GREAT in most
distros.  I use ubuntu on the artigo and kppp with no issues. :)

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 7:59 PM, scs at worldlinkisp.com