[SATLUG] OT: Help needed to identify an old part

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 11:13:14 CDT 2008

I've since found a few references to this device, and yes, it can have 2
drives in it (see the picture about half-way down at
http://users.eastlink.ca/~pspencer/mac/dayna/dayna.html).  The problem
I'm going to have is that it was originally for a Mac, and it's doubtful
there are any drivers to allow it to work with Linux or even Windows.
I'm sure the trickery of getting to work with 2 drives is in the driver ...

Al Lesmerises