[SATLUG] Computer Show

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Mon Nov 3 08:41:53 CST 2008

Reminder that we have a computer show at Live Oak Civic Center on Nov 8.  We need to be up and running by 9 AM.

This show we are covering audio related software.

For information on the show if you have not been to one, see the link at the bottom of the SATLUG.ORG web site.

The next show will be December 13.  We need to come up with a theme for that show.  I will not be able to make that show, I will be involved with a model train display at the SA Botanical Gardens from Nov 22 to Dec 14.

Nathan