[SATLUG] OT: stuff 4 sale

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Nov 3 14:14:02 CST 2008

Finally got around to cleaning out the closet and I have a list of
things that I am putting up for grabs.  Thought I would give the local
luggers the first pick before posting on Craig's list.  all prices are
negotiable.

Item

Model #

Qty

Price

Notes

video card

E-GeForce 7300gt

1

$30.00

new in the box/never opened. 512mb ddr2. AGP 8X

Mother Board and CPU

MB: Asus P4VP-MX w/ Intel P4 Celeron 2.4ghz

1

$20.00

board has no heatsinks

Mother Board and CPU

MB: Asus P4VP-MX w/ Intel P4 Celeron 2.4ghz

1

$30.00

with cpu fan and heatsink

wifi card

Linksys Wireless-G 2.4 ghz pci card WMP54GS

1

$35.00

with antenna

wifi card

D-Link Air Plus DWL-520+

1

$25.00

with antenna

laptop memory

Lenovo 1gb ddr2 677mhz

2

$25.00

each $45.00 for both

FireWire Card

4 port firewire card Manufacture unknown

1

$15.00

video card

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128 Mb

1

$10.00

no heat sink or fan

usb card

Universal Buslink 4 port USB pci card

1

$10.00

sata card

2 port sata pci-e card manufacture unknown

1

$5.00

power supply

Ultra 600w atx power supply ULT-H600C

1

$50.00

like new

power supply

Ultra 400w atx power supply ULT-400XU

1

$50.00

modular cables like new

wifi antenna

D-Link ANT24-0700 omni directional antenna

1

$30.00

works with both of the above wifi card

please contact me off list if interested

Todd