[SATLUG] Ubuntu 8.10 is presently trash...

John Ziriax ziriax at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:07:57 CST 2008

Ed,
Glad you back in a good place.  It sounds like it is an install/upgrade
problem with the ATI video driver. My system (Nvidia) continues working. I'm
looking at the two laptops, one Nvidia and one ATI that are on 8.04 at the
moment, and thinking, I'll wait until I hear of some other
successes/failures from the group.

Any one else taking the 8.10 plunge?

John