[SATLUG] Reinstall apache2?

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:10:18 CST 2008

Well..  I got it working.

In case anyone else gets the same error I did, here's what happened.
I got apache2 reinstalled but again it refused to start.  After doing
some research, I found that it was due to the fact that I had two
"LISTEN" statements in the config.

There's a LISTEN statement in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf and another one
in /etc/apache2/ports.conf  One of those need to be commented out.
Since the ports.conf looks like it's SUPPOSED to have those in there,
I went ahead and commented out the one in httpd.conf.

Now for the fun part.  Has anyone had any luck using apache2 with
Webmin?  What version did you use?  (Remember, webmin started this
whole horse mess for me in the beginning.

Thanks for your help!

FIRESTORM_v1