[SATLUG] Ubuntu 8.10 is presently trash...

Greg Willden gwillden at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:29:31 CST 2008

Another update.
Both of my Kubuntu 8.10 machines are working fine.  I had to run the
same command to reconfigure the xserver-xorg package to recreate the
xorg.conf file and then that machine worked fine too.  I did that over
ssh since the screen wasn't working.
No fried video card or monitor.
Greg

--
To know recursion, you must first know recursion.