[SATLUG] grouply, david and lou

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:40:58 CST 2008

Thank you both for answering and david for the links.  I found them very
helpful.

I don't use win, i run Hardy Heron...don't think i can get trojans or
viruses on linux right?

i did join because someone i know did and invited me.  i have however asked
them to remove me from their database and recd a reply from them on how to
do this through their website.  guess i'll change my passwords, even though
i don't keep a yahoo wallet or anything like that including credit card info
on line...i always use paypal or call in to pay for things.  i think i
should be safe except for spam?  thanks again cheryl