[SATLUG] OT - AT&T - DSL and Uverse

HAYES DENNIS mhayes59 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 12:35:56 CST 2008

I had uverse. What I did like about it was that it seemed to give a better picture. There DSL was fine for everthing I did. I did not have digital phone service with them stayed with POTS did no like the fact that when cable was down phone was down. The only trouble we had was the picture kept freezing up. Got to know several techs by first name. I will say that there tech service is great, they give you a 2 hour window and usually are early. Changed back to TW cable only due to the savings for the next year. AT&T could not match price.

Dennis