[SATLUG] webhosting needed

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Nov 21 08:07:29 CST 2008

Greetings,

I am writing to find out if anyone on this list can provide
free web hosting to the Northside Independent School District
Parent Teacher Association. My wife is a volunteer on their
board and chairs their Arts in Education Council.

They have very low volume/storage needs and basically just
need to have a web presence with some links and contact
information. I can get more technical details for their
requirements. I am willing to help them get the technical
stuff worked out as long as I can get some rsync access to
a linux box. php capability would be nice.

Is there anyone on the list who could provide free (or low cost) hosting
to a good cause? (they will pay for the domain name, of course).
They don't have a lot of money, so they won't ask for much.

Please let me know off-line if you can help.
(demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu)

Thanks! -borries