[SATLUG] Information on SATLUG Shirts

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Sun Nov 23 22:37:08 CST 2008

Fellow SATLUGers,

I have finally gotten all the information on ordering shirts with the SATLUG
logo embroidered on them.  The cost for the shirts is $20.00 per shirt for
all sizes from small to XL.  If you are interested in ordering a 2XL  please
let me know so I can verify the price as they are a little bit more
expensive)  We will need to order a MINIMUM of 24 shirts.  We can collect
the money at the December & January meetings and then order the shirts a few
days later.  It should take approximately 10 business days to have them
ready for pickup and we can start passing them out at the February meeting.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND ONE OF THESE MEETINGS and still want to order a
shirt, I can make arrangements to meet with you on a weekend or one evening
during the week.  I live just North of downtown and am on the Northside near
Blanco & Loop 1604 on (most) Thursday evenings.

For available colors (on the polo shirts) I have included a link below each
that gives a list of the colors available.  The short sleeve polo shirts are
100% cotton while the long sleeves are 60/40 cotton/polyester blend.  I
don't see a color sample for the denim shirts, just a description on the
color.

The SATLUG logo doesn't seem to show up quite as well on white or cream
colored shirts so you might want to consider that when letting me know what
color shirt you want.  If you will also give an alternate color just in case
the color you want is out of stock or otherwise unavailable.

For questions, please contact me directly if you don't care to have your
question out there for the world to see.

Short Sleeve Polo Shirts #BG2201
  http://www.bluegeneration.com/knit-shirts/BG-2201.html

Long Sleeve Polo shirts #BG7207
  http://www.bluegeneration.com/knit-shirts/BG-7207.html

Short Sleeve Denim Shirts #BG8206S
  Available in Faded Blue & Vintage Blue

Long Sleeve Denim Shirts #BG8206
  Available in Faded Blue, Vintage Blue & Dark Indigo

I apologize for it taking so long.  Their location closes before I can get
there after work & I was only able to get by there & talking to a live body
face to face.

Jim Wells, President
San Antonio Linux Users Group