[SATLUG] Information on SATLUG Shirts

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Mon Nov 24 03:56:59 CST 2008

mike wrote:
> Jim Wells, President wrote:
>> Fellow SATLUGers,
>>

>> Short Sleeve Denim Shirts #BG8206S
>>   Available in Faded Blue & Vintage Blue
>>

> Hi Jim, well needless to say I want one. . . . . .how ever what
> arrangements could we make to get my shirt delivered to me. . . . .
> I'm a bit North & West of downtown at this time.
>
> Mike WN5PMR

I'm not -quite- as far away as you are, Mikey, but a couple of hundred
is far enough not to be able to 'pop-over' and 'pop-back' a 400 mile
round trip too make no steekin' meetin'. ;-)

I suppose, Jim, you'd need some sort of Self-Abused Stomped Antelope
(SASE) or a box with postage on it, for mailing out-of-town orders?

And, I'm asking for Mike...(;-)) but, do they have any 3x Shirts?

-Geoff/W5OMR (/5 Houston)