[SATLUG] Subnetting Tutor

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:44:55 CDT 2008

If you take the CCNA combo exam there is less subnetting and more
troubleshoot/config. The exams for the two parts are 150 questions in
90 minutes, or you can do the combo with 50-60 questions in 90
minutes. You will need to subnet but there won't be 50 questions on
just that.

That binary math game that comes with the books (also avail on
cisco.com) is actually pretty good for practicing your speed. Its also
a good example of why engineers shouldn't write games ..

I just took my CCNA in June and it wasn't that bad, though I have a
few years of networking under my belt already ;)

-Henry

On 9/30/08, F. Corona <frank05_82 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Group,
>
>     I would like to know if any one is getting ready for their CCNA or
> CCENT?
> I need some help with subnetting and i could also use a study group or study
> partner.
> If anyone is interested please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Corona.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" - Alan Kay