[SATLUG] Subnetting Tutor

Jon Mark Allen jm at allensonthe.net
Wed Oct 1 19:06:59 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 20:47 -0700, F. Corona wrote:
> Hello Group,
>     I would like to know if any one is getting ready for their CCNA or CCENT?
> I need some help with subnetting and i could also use a study group or study partner.
> If anyone is interested please let me know.
> Thanks,
> Frank Corona.

I took my CCNA last year and had a handful of questions on subnetting
(wish I had more on that and less on WAN stuff, but.....)

I just recently found the cheat sheets over at packetlife that are
really awesome.  Obviously you can't take that into the test, but they
are great for reference.

Good luck on the test! :-)