[SATLUG] Subnetting Tutor

Jon Mark Allen jm at allensonthe.net
Wed Oct 1 19:06:59 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 20:47 -0700, F. Corona wrote:
> Hello Group,
>
>     I would like to know if any one is getting ready for their CCNA or CCENT?
> I need some help with subnetting and i could also use a study group or study partner.
> If anyone is interested please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Corona.

I took my CCNA last year and had a handful of questions on subnetting
(wish I had more on that and less on WAN stuff, but.....)

I just recently found the cheat sheets over at packetlife that are
really awesome.  Obviously you can't take that into the test, but they
are great for reference.

http://packetlife.net/cheatsheets/

Good luck on the test! :-)

JM