[SATLUG] Ed, Printer

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:06:51 CDT 2008

Check at the Goodwill Computer store on 410 to see what printers they have
and the prices.  My sister got a really good price on an HP there...

Goodwill Computer Store
4914 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78229
(210) 647-0071

Also, if you're military, check the Thrift store at Lackland AFB, Randolph
AFB or Ft. Sam Houston.  ...the Linux list of printers in the digest..the
website someone listed is very good and thorough...I'd take the website addy
with you and ask to look up any printer you find on their computer before
buying it..unless you have a laptop..then take it with you to check..or call
home and have someone check the printer on the website before you buy
it..cheryl

GOOD LUCK!!!