[SATLUG] Replacement Printer Needed

Joe Rose jerosejr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 20:38:58 CDT 2008

I found a little shop called Graybeard's Treasures on eBay, actually in New
Braunfels, a couple of years ago.  He tests/refurbs mostly laser printers
from the DRMO, and sells them at really great prices.  I lost count how many
I have bought from him, and only a couple burped, and he replaced/fixed them
very quickly!

He is at:
http://myworld.ebay.com/greybeards_treasure&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

I cannot recommend him strongly enough.