[SATLUG] [OT] Testing Eudora

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 22:32:36 CDT 2008

I feel the same way (on that point about a unified program, that is).

I, too, use Firefox & Thunderbird, and have been for a couple of years.
I really haven't had any problems with either that would make me
question using them or make me want to switch to something else.  In
fact, I first started using them (& got my wife to, as well) in
preparation for migrating from Window to Linux, and it has made the
transition almost completely seamless.  I can't imagine the conversion
of my wife's PC over to Linux being any easier than it was with Firefox
& Thunderbird.

Al Lesmerises