[SATLUG] SeaMonkey (Mozilla) Browser Crash

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 15:09:25 CDT 2008

If you want to be sure of the health of your RAM, I would suggest
getting a bootable copy of memtest86, burn it onto a CD, then reboot and
let the utility run overnight to directly test the RAM a few times.
It's helped me identify a memory problem that I couldn't verify while
the full OS was running (the minimal boot OS is only a couple hundred kb
in size, so that leaves everything else available for testing).

Al Lesmerises