[SATLUG] Leon Valley Server retrofit

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 01:06:30 CDT 2008

Sure am.  Did we get final details on what all was needed so I know what to
take?  I haven't finished unpacking from the move back to SA, but I can get
to the parts pretty easily.  Let me know what all we need and how to get
there.  Is anyone else from the list going?  Perhaps we could carpool out
there.

Ernest