[SATLUG] Leon Valley Server retrofit

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 11:45:16 CDT 2008

You can grab my email from the header for this message.  I just woke up, so
I hope this gets to you before you take off. I can get my hands on that
spare wrt54g and some other miscellaneous parts, but not an entire box.
Someone was willing to donate a spare box for the email/web server stuff.
Aside from that, I had recommended that they use Google for Non-profits for
their email/collaboration needs and I believe you can host a small website
there too. TWC has not set up my internet yet here at home, so I'm using my
verizon phone as a modem for email. Sorry for the late response.

Ernest