[SATLUG] Network Help, Please...?

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:03:02 CDT 2008

Hi Folks...

So much for my network running like a top...

I have all my machines (3) on Ubuntu 8.04, and had my network was
humming nicely -- that was, until my 15 month-old granddaughter pulled
the power plug on one of them during a file transfer. Somehow, that act
wiped my network connections, thought I don't see how...  After a
reconnect, and a full network reboot, only one of the three machines can
see the other two (icons appear in the network window), but it cannot
access them.  All 3 machines can still ping each other, but that's about
it...  Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.  Help??

Cheers;
Ed