[SATLUG] [OT] - VoIP provider recommendations

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Fri Oct 10 14:03:39 CDT 2008

I currently use TelIAX.com and vitelity.com.  I like both as they are
low-rate, pay as you go, BYOD providers.  Vitelity is the cheapest
($2/month/DID) and ~1.5c/min, and both support SIP and IAX.  I haven't had
any problems with either of them once they are set up, so I cannot comment
on the support too much, but the online documentation/interface for vitelity
is very good.

HTH,
jp