[SATLUG] VOIP phones

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:57:04 CDT 2008

I'd like to see what people are using and recommending too because I'm
considering either getting a Cricket cell phone, (since I rarely travel out
of my area) and perhaps Cricket high speed wireless access later instead of
a landline myself...the pay as you go won't work for me because local calls
would cost too.

My friend David has been using Vonnage (sp?) and despite the company legal
problems, he has awesome service with all the whistles and bells for
$24.95/month.

I'm doing a little reanalysis of my phone needs myself..I reassess things a
few times annually...

Thank you very much..cheryl