[SATLUG] voip phones

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 13:37:44 CDT 2008

Yep, att doesn't require a landline for dsl anymore...says so in their new
eula..

however, don't hold your breath for magicjack...2 ppl i know who are win
users couldn't get it to work in the san antonio area and have now sent it
back for a refund.  a friend in Mn. had the same problems...have you seem
the eula for magic jack?  you won't find it...but i have parts of it...they
have loaded it up with spyware and reserve the right to log and monitor your
calls for advertising purposes.  i'll look if i still have part of it to
post..but it doesn't sound like anything any of you would want.  it is very
intrusive and once installed, damned near impossible to uninstall it..in
fact, you have to go for the hidden file..on win...it won't show up in
add/remove like they say it does so you have to find the hidden file and
delte it..only since i didn't trust that, i wouldn't do it..it may crash
your system...caveat emptor definately applies...c