[SATLUG] VOIP phones

Samuel Leon satlug at net153.net
Sat Oct 11 15:34:28 CDT 2008

I know of a few websites but I don't know of their credibility:
http://www.sellvoip.net/NewRateForm.php
http://carriers.icall.com/index.php
http://www.termination.com/index.php
http://voipstreet.com/faq.html
https://vtwhite.com/reseller_signup_form.php
http://www.iax.cc/show.php?go=services
http://voicestick.com/Learn/Index.aspx
http://exgn.net/index.php?p=services
https://www.voipjet.com/index.php
http://les.net

I also have a friend of a friend that I use for voip termination.  I
will ask him if he wants another customer :)

Sam