[SATLUG] Cool XCSSA.ORG meeting this month!

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Oct 18 02:04:17 CDT 2008

Hey all..
Just a shameless little cross-post for my group..

If you've heard that XCSSA is branching out a bit and getting into
microcontroller nandhd hardware design hacking.. well you are well informed.
And this month is a great month to peek in to see what's going on.  We have:

	* An intro level electronics disign and PCB fabrication HOWTO presentation
	* PC/C=64/1541 floppy cloning experimentation
	* Goofing around with a 25,000 volt plasma arc transformer
	* Demo of a DIY 64x32 LED matrix, microcontroller pong game
	* Hacking Play Station 2's to run off memory cards

Oh.. and do all this while gnoshing on pizza in our three hour (7-10pm)
meetings.  Fun schtuff.. ;)

More info here:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2008-10-20.html#NEXT

And a map to the SAC NTC (where we hold the meeting) is here:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2008-10-20.html#MAP

Fun fun!  Maybe we'll see you there!

Come, Learn, Graze...

Tweeks