[SATLUG] Cool XCSSA.ORG meeting this month!
tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Oct 18 02:04:17 CDT 2008
Just a shameless little cross-post for my group..
If you've heard that XCSSA is branching out a bit and getting into
microcontroller nandhd hardware design hacking.. well you are well informed.
And this month is a great month to peek in to see what's going on. We have:
* An intro level electronics disign and PCB fabrication HOWTO presentation
* PC/C=64/1541 floppy cloning experimentation
* Goofing around with a 25,000 volt plasma arc transformer
* Demo of a DIY 64x32 LED matrix, microcontroller pong game
* Hacking Play Station 2's to run off memory cards
Oh.. and do all this while gnoshing on pizza in our three hour (7-10pm)
meetings. Fun schtuff.. ;)
More info here:
And a map to the SAC NTC (where we hold the meeting) is here:
Fun fun! Maybe we'll see you there!
Come, Learn, Graze...
President of XCSSA.ORG
More information about the SATLUG