[SATLUG] Need webserver help

Samuel Leon satlug at net153.net
Wed Oct 29 13:40:22 CDT 2008

Eric Haugen wrote:
> We are having a problem with php on our website.
>
> HTML pages are pulling up fine but any pages that are php are not
> rendering at all.
>
> I do not have time to troubleshoot this by myself.  If anyone is
> interested in coming to Schertz we will pay you.
>
> BTW the hardware is a Intel dual xeon, 4 GB of ram and running Fedora 8
>
> Thanks
> Eric Haugen
> 210-488-4241

I am in Marion, right down the road.  I will not be free today until
after 9pm but tomorrow I am off all day.  For starters is this apache we
are talking about?  Maybe just try restarting it, could have been a
buggy upgrade or something.  And yes, hopefully there is something in
the error log as well.

Sam