[SATLUG] Need webserver help

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Wed Oct 29 14:01:54 CDT 2008

Define what you mean by "not rendering".  What does your browser say when
you try to pull up a PHP document?  Do you have the opening
<?php
and closing
?>
around your PHP code?  Is PHP installed as a module, and if so, is that
module enabled?  It would be in a line similar to:

LoadModule php5_module     modules/libphp5.so

in your httpd.conf file.

David