[SATLUG] for sale

Brian McKinney mckinneyb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:38:09 CDT 2008

I saw a ton of librettos floating around Defcon still this year.  Like you
said the market is taking off for sub-notebooks (or netbooks as their being
called).  EEPCs are becoming much more common as well.  Personally, I
wouldn't mind picking up an apsire one (http://www.acer.com/aspireone/).
The array of choices keeps getting better it seems.

-Brian